Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Obama 08'

No videos or other forms of media for this posting. This is far too important to not be spoken from the heart. If anyone would have told me even a year ago that I would be alive to see a black president I would have called Bull Sh**. This means more than just having a black man in the white house. It is the restoration of America as the greatest country, we have just demonstrated that anyone of us can truly make it and be anything we work for. Our kids now have an example that they can look to as an icon, an inspiration of what can be achieved by even the most unlikely person. Real talk I shed a tear yall, I am so proud right now, but more than that I am so proud for my grandparents and their parents and all of those that paved the way for something like this to materialize.

Nard
OTB Management

No comments: