Monday, November 10, 2008

Us Vs. Them EP Out Now!!!


What's up everybody? If you haven't noticed I have posted X.O.'s new EP titled "Us vs Them" on the side -------> You can hear the tracks and feel free to let me know what you think about it. Is it hot? Is it not? I'm always taking opinions... If you feeling it you can download it from his myspace page: www.myspace.com/xouptown or use the link in my blog list also on the side -------->


The project is fire!! Got some production from, Team Demoliton, Best Kept Secret and Judah. So you know the beats are dope. Lyrics are credible with this project, but what really stands out his X.O.'s signature delivery on this project. He keeps you in tune with his story with potent cadence and catchy hooks. I'm no psychic but judging from this project I can safely bet his forthcoming project Realmatic will be off the charts.

Nard
OTB Management

No comments: